Sunday, November 15, 2009

failFAIL

I've failed the NaBloPoMo. I've failed my personal writing goals for the week. I've failed at my attempt to avoid fast food. Good thing I've change my motto to "failure IS a option, actually".

Tomorrow is a new week, but I'm sick of the phrase "back on track". What crazy track is this anyway? I have no idea where its going, and most of the time I don't even know where its been. Tonight I just have to be content with my failure, and allow myself to come to terms with my limitations. Once we're on a first name basis, I can smash them to pieces and show them who's boss.

4 comments:

  1. Every week is a fresh start, every day is a new opportunity. Every hour is a new door. Don't waste time being hard on yourself about time wasted. You can do it!

    Jeez, I'm starting to sound like one of those mini-sized books of inspirational sillysauce you find on the front counter of a Carlton Cards store...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no failure, only feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes one failure can lead to another success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to think that I blew posting on Friday and Saturday nights because I had better things to do. Whether or not that's entirely true is up for discussion, but hey, it beats feeling like I'm posting every day because I have a sizable chunk of time I was doing *nothing* with every night.

    Team Fail FTW!

    Do, or do not: there is no try. - Yoda

    ReplyDelete