Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Repeat Obsessed

I am currently under the spell of two songs by two very different artists.

FIRST: "Sail" by AWOLNATION who's EP is on iTunes. It's not much of a video but DANG that song gets to me.



SECOND: "Dog Days are Over" by Florence and the Machine. I know I'm late to the party on this one, but I can't get enough. Not sure how I feel about this particular video either, but here it is.



So if you're like me and wear out your repeat button when the obsession hits, I hope I haven't screwed you over for the rest of the week. But also, kinda hope I have.

PS: Sorry if this shows up in your feed twice, I am trying out Wordpress as a secondary option. Let me know what you like better!

**Don't forget to keep voting for my over the top Doritos ending! Once per day and you can connect via Facebook!**

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like the Awolnation track. Yummy. I'm a sucker for anything with a minimalist drum-track AND strings.

    As for Florence, I've been a fan for about two years now, but don't watch videos, generally.

    ReplyDelete