Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pandora's Box

Still have not won the Power Source war, but the battle rages on.

I have been struggling with my writing lately. It seems that when I try to tap into my creativity, I also crack the dark cellar door to my subconscious, causing sleepless nights, crazy dreams, and hyper active thought patterns that result in many a dropped dish at work. I'm trying to find the balance between being uninhibited in my writing without losing complete functionality in the real word, where I must still make appearances on a daily basis.

I am writing tonight, we will see what becomes of the sleep patterns. If anything worthwhile comes out, I will post it.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a feeling I completely understand... My writing always seems to go best in the middle of the night, but that means I'm heading to work on a meagre 3 or 4 hours sleep, and not even restful sleep. And it seems like the better the writing goes, the worse I sleep, and the more distracted I am later.
    It's actually kinda good to know I'm not alone...

    ReplyDelete